Invoke, Worship and Meditate™
What is Meditation? A conscious effort to connect to the highest form of energy, known as the ultimate Divine Reality.
Tri Meditation helps develop a direct connection to the Divine. People often meditate without first cleansing themselves, their surroundings and proper rituals to invoke the Divinity. Although the Supreme Energy is omnipresent one needs to create a direct pathway in-order to establish and sustain a connection in today’s world. Tri Meditation is a rigorous and hard core meditation technique.
In Tri Meditation through Deeksha (initiation) Tri Shakti Energy is invoked, which is uniquely made up of three unique energies – Maa Pratyangira’s Ugra (Ferocious) Energy, Sharabha Shiv’s Merciful energy and Maa Jagadambe’s Liberation energy. It’s uniqueness is the use of this initiated Tri Shakti Energy and can be performed on designated days either solely or at a gathering. It is composed of three steps which are: Invoking, Worshiping and Meditating.
How does it work?
- You Invoke Tri Shakti Energy destroying all kinds of negativity.
- You Worship to create a pathway through Tri Shakti Energy.
- You Meditate upon this established connection.
- You follow a guided method to Invoke
- With a Vedic ritual you worship the invoked
- After completing the Vedic procedures one must meditate.
Days to Perform
- It is performed during two specific months out of the year and during the full moon day and no moon day of every month.
- It is not advisable to practice this intense form of meditation without proper procedures.
- One should rather practice Tri Kriya Meditation on any other day.
Submit your review